The Italian Cultural Institute, Edinburgh is the official Italian governmental body dedicated to promoting Italian language and culture in Scotland and Northern Ireland.
To this end the Institute:
- Organises concerts, cultural events and exhibitions;
- Organises Italian courses;
- Facilitates initiatives that promote the Italian Language in Scotland and Northern Ireland;
- Encourages cultural and scientific collaboration between Italy and Scotland and Northern Ireland;
- Establishes contacts with local institutions, bodies and personalities in the arts and scientific communities to promote projects that further the knowledge of Italian life and culture;
- Provides documentation and information about Italian cultural life and the institutions working in this field;
- Supports initiatives for the cultural development of the Italian community in Scotland and Northern Ireland.
Find out more about the Italian cultural network worldwide at: italiana.esteri.it