Why studying Italian at the Italian Cultural Institute, Edinburgh?
Students are keen to study at our Institute because:
- The Italian Cultural Institute, Edinburgh, offers a comprehensive range of courses both in person and online;
- Courses comprise the 6 different levels of language competence acquisition according to the European Common Picture of Reference of the Languages;
- Courses are taught by trained Italian teachers;
- The Italian Cultural Institute, Edinburgh, provides proof of attendance and proficiency;
- Students may be offered grants/scholarships to attend courses in Italy (language, culture, history of art);
- Students attending our classes may consult the library and the video library;
- Students receive information and invitations to cultural events organised by the Institute.
Download the new brochure here
1st Term (25th September – 7th December 2023)
2nd Term (15th January – 28th March 2024)
3rd Term (15th April – 20th June 2024)
Click here to download the enrolment form.
Click here to find out how to enrol. For more information, please email email@example.com.
Unless you are a complete beginner, a brief assessment test is compulsory to ensure we can place you in the most appropriate class. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an assessment test.